1. Log in to the Sitefinity dashboard and navigate to Pages
2. Locate the page you want to duplicate.
3. To the right, find the "Actions" drop down menu and select "Duplicate"
4. It will bring you to the Titles and Properties menu of the page. You will most likely only need to change the Title, but you may change any other settings if needed.
5. When finished, click "Create and Go Add Content" or "Create and Return to Pages".
Have a question or still need help? Submit a Help Ticket to the Kubota Help Desk!