- Log into the dealer Sitefinity backend
- Under the top navigation, go to Content > Blogs
- Create a Blog - This will be a way to organize blog posts (News, Kubota blogs, etc.)
- Give the blog a title and link the Default Page to Blog
- Once the blog is created, you can Create a post
- Add a title, contents and a featured image
- Publish your blog
- If you have multiple blogs you are wanting to upload, but want them to publish at different times automatically, you can do that!
- Instead of clicking the green Publish button, select the More Actions drop down and set to publish/unpublish on a specific date
- Within your list of blog posts, you will see their scheduled publish dates
Updating Blog Page:
- On the backend, in the top navigation, go to Pages > Blog
- Drag and drop the Blog Post widget from the Content list into the layout
- Edit the widget
- Under List Settings, change the List Template to Homepage News
- Save changes and Publish page
Have a question or still need help? Submit a Help Ticket to the Kubota Help Desk!
Please sign in to leave a comment.