1. Create a name for the issue. E.g. “08/01/2018” or “Issue #1”
2. Include a message subject, or the subject of the email. E.g. “New Kubota Products Coming This Month”
3. The mailing list, From Name, and Reply to email will be auto-populated by the settings you created for the campaign. If you wish to change them, you can do so now.
4. When finished, click “Go to add content”
5. From here, it will take you to a page where you can drag widgets to create and customize your email.
- When using the content block, you can create custom HTML content using the HTML editor.
- Drag the Content Block widget into the body of the template and click edit in the top right corner of the widget.
- Click HTML located at the bottom next to Design
- From here, you can write your own custom HTML and styles, or go back to design and use the built-in styles.
- Once you are done customizing the issue, select the green Send button in the top left hand corner.
- If you want to send the issue at a later time, refer to the Scheduling an Issue to Deliver at a Later Time Help Doc
Have a question or still need help? Submit a Help Ticket to the Kubota Help Desk!