1. Reach out to the TracTru Support Staff at email@example.com and ask for the Mobile Manual Equipment Upload to be set up on your site. We will need to know the email address(es) to confirmations to when equipment has successfully uploaded to the site. This will only need to be done the first time.
2. Go to the link provided by the TracTru Support Team- usually, it's similar to yoursitename.com/used-equipment-entry - and you should see a screen asking you to log in:
3. You'll be taken to a log in screen, so enter the same credentials you use to log into the backend:
4. Complete the form to add a piece of used equipment. When you click Select Images, you'll be taken to a screen where you can add images from your device's library or you can take new photos.
5. Once you've saved the used machine, it will now be added to your list of used equipment in Content > Dealer Used Machines in the backend of your site. You can unpublish it or delete it once it has sold.
Have a question or still need help? Submit a Help Ticket to the Kubota Help Desk!