1. At the top of the backend dashboard, go to Marketing > Campaigns
2. Click the green button labeled “Create a Campaign”
3. Create a campaign name. E.g. “[Company] Monthly Newsletter”
4. In the Template section, select “Use a template” and choose the default template
5. Choose a mailing list that you want the campaign to be sent.
6. For "From name", use your dealership's name.
7. In the “Reply to email” box, include the email of whom will be the main contact for the email campaigns.
8. You may Enable Google tracking if you wish to track data for the campaign.
9. When finished, click “Create and go to add the first issue”
10. Next, create the first issue. See the How to Create an Issue for a Campaign Help Doc.
Have a question or still need help? Submit a Help Ticket to the Kubota Help Desk!