1. Open the Marketing tab in the toolbar, then go to Personalization
2. Click Create A User Segment
3. Name the User Segment and add a Description (optional)
4. Select the characteristic of the user segment from the drop-down menu, such as Search keywords or Location
5. According to which characteristic you selected, fill in the appropriate information for that characteristic, e.g. enter the city of your dealership for the Location characteristic
6. If you are going to use the User Segment you created on your site, make sure that the Is Active checkbox is checked. If you don’t check the box, this user segment will not be present on the site.
7. Once you have finished creating the User Segment, click Create this segment.
Have a question or still need help? Submit a Help Ticket to the Kubota Help Desk!