- Added the Land Pride short line equipment showroom.
- Added a new widget for Dealer-Entered Inventory that can select New, Used or New & Used equipment.
- Form submission notification emails are now styled to match the dealer's brand.
- Added CSS and JS versioning **
- Added the data and configuration components of Blaze Search **
- Increased the scale of the dealer logo in the "No Brow" Header template.
- The Location field on forms now requires a value and begins blank.
- The links on the Document List widget now download the document, rather than navigating to a detail page.
- Inventory items without price details will now display "Call for Pricing" instead of "N/A" in their price fields.
- The Hero Panel designer view now correctly saves text and picture values to individual panels when being edited.
- The Pop-Up Search / Location tabs now appear correctly on Internet Explorer 11
- Improved the appearance of the Pop-Up Location widget on mobile devices.
- The Pop-Up Location widget is better able to display long email addresses.
- Made some improvements to the Charter Aspen inventory sync.
- Made some improvements to the Oracle inventory sync.
- Hero Panel sub-panels now appear correctly on mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate URLs would cause a data sync to fail.
- Fixed an issue where images from the Featured Equipment widget would sometimes be loaded over insecure HTTP.
- Fixed an issue where the Series Browser widget was using full-size images instead of thumbnails.
- Fixed an issue where the Synced Used Equipment widget was not sorting correctly by default.
- Fixed an issue where the Used Equipment Entry form was rejecting large images.
- Fixed an issue where the "loading" image for submitted forms was not being displayed properly.
- Fixed an issue where inventory that was loaded over the Sitefinity REST API could not have the order of their related images controlled.
- Fixed an issue where the Featured Equipment image would throw an exception if an image was missing.
- Fixed an issue where text in the Sitefinity designer views was not visible if the site was using the "Dark" theme.
** - Technical debt item, no impact on Dealers