Skip to main content
- Core Rentals are now sortable by Recently Added and Ordinal
- Core Equipment is now sortable by Recently Added
- Location Name is now displayed on the Used Equipment listing page.
- Machine model is now displayed on the Core Rental listing page.
- Additional spam prevention can now be enabled for sites experience an uptick of spam in their form submissions
- Videos can now be linked and displayed on the Dealer Used Equipment and SyncedUsed Equipment detail pages.
- Spec sheets can now be linked and displayed for download on the Dealer Used Equipment and Synced Used Equipment detail pages.
- Details specifications from TractorHouse can now be displayed on Synced Used Equipmentdetail pages.
- A new header and footer theme featuring the dealer color is now available.
- The "Find your store" header component can now be set to use session storage in the Advanced settings screen (Kubota config)
- The Land Pride Showroom now uses Vue Router, allowing for better experience for users using the back and forward buttons in their browser.
- Location data can now be imported for Rentals using the Rental Importer
- The rental reservation editor in the backend now allows for sorting and filtering.
- Centered the Facebook embed widget in the footer on mobile devices
- Fixed an issue where rentals could be double-booked in the reservation editor
- Fixed an issue where Sort By Price was not working on Dealer Used Machines
- Fixed an issue where the 'Available Today' badge was appearing on reserved rental machines.
- Fixed an issue causing an exception in the Featured Equipment widget
- Clicking on the search icon in Core Equipment now executes a search.
- Fixed an issue where the rental insurance amount was displaying incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where iOS devices were zooming in on forms.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Internet Explorer
- Removed the times for all-day events.
- Fixed an issue where the "Compare" ribbon was no longer reappearing when the compare modal is closed on the Kubota showroom.
- Fixed an issue where the staff widget was not being sorted as indicated in the designer view.
- The number of reservations displayed in the rental reservation calendar is now correct.
- Fixed an issue where the page was jumping back to the top after subscribing to the newsletter.