Skip to main content
- Added a health-check for forms.
- Added a new Mega Menu navigation template.
- Added a new template for the Welcome To widget
- Added an option to filter profane language from form submissions.
- Added a new template for Dealer Used Equipment which allows dealers to order the listing manually and mimics the functionality of Core Equipment.
- Added a new header option for listing three main manufacturers (including Kubota)
- Added the ability to reindex each site via API endpoint.
- Added a template for Dealer Special Offers for rental types.
- Added a new template for Employees that displays more information about each employee.
- Added a new “Card Hero” widget (based on mocks for GPK)
- Dealers may now block particular email addresses from being able to submit forms.
- Added a new template for “Brochure” style special offers.
- Browser-based lazy-loading is now applied to all widget images except the Heroes.
- Added a new Dealer Used and Synced Used carousel template.
- Added a new “Button” widget that creates a simple URL-link button using the same style as the other CTA buttons on the site.
- Hovering over navigation links in the main navigation.
- Fixed an issue where the Kubota Promo sync wasn’t being executed without a selected offerType
- Fixed an exception on equipment detail pages.
- The “Contact” button on mobile devices now will display a list of phone numbers for each location.
- Fixed an issue where Rental Reservations were not showing pricing information on the Rental Reservation Editor back-end page.
- Fixed an issue where the header logo would be removed when the header was edited in the designer view.
- Fixed an issue where a location was not being displayed on the Used Equipment Listing Page.
- Fixed an issue where the Subscribe widget had inconsistent error messages when an invalid email was submitted.
- Fixed a visual issue on the Land Pride showroom navigation bar.
- Improved mobile scrolling on the testimonials widget.
- Fixed an issue where clicking the navigation menu on mobile would sometimes open the wrong submenu.
- Time/Date now appear on the reservation listing page in the Rental Module
- Added “Horsepower” to the used equipment model. This can be filtered using Core Equipment.
- Removed the Implements content type from the Kubota USA sync.
- Changed Core Suggestions to continue showing previous suggestions if a new query value would result in no suggestions.
- Added a Description field to the Employee content type.
- Kubota Special Offer Banners can now link to external pages (instead of just local special offer detail pages)
- The “location” value is automatically selected on the Get A Quote and Trade Value forms if the currently viewed equipment item is linked to a location.
- Made the “Gray” color in the dark theme darker, to provide better contrast with Kubota Orange.