Having this widget added to the homepage gives the dealer a way to showcase specific pieces of equipment. Whether it be used or new equipment, both can be displayed through this widget.
Adding featured machines to backend:
- Log into the dealer’s Sitefinity backend
- In the top navigation, navigate to Dealer Featured Machines (Content > Dealer > Dealer Featured Machines)
- Here is where you upload the equipment the dealer is wanting to feature
- Fill out the category/title of equipment that is being featured
- Link the page containing the desired equipment (Used or New)
- Publish and continue adding all featured equipment
Adding Featured Equipment Widget to Homepage:
- Under the top navigation, go to Design > Page Templates and select the Homepage template
- From the widget dropdown on the right, under Dealer, drag and drop the Dealer Featured Machines into the homepage layout.
- Click More on the widget, and make the widget Editable on Pages so dealers can make changes
- Click Edit on the widget and navigate to the List Settings tab
- Change the List Template to the second Featured Equipment option
- Save and Publish changes
Have a question or still need help? Submit a Help Ticket to the Kubota Help Desk!
Please sign in to leave a comment.