Although all forms are set up to email you with form entries, sometimes you may want to view all entries or just prefer to look at them through the backend of your site rather than individual email responses.
- Log into your Sitefinity dashboard
- Navigate to the Content tab and then select Forms from the dropdown of options
- Find the form you want to view entries for and click on the Responses link (Pro Tip: Each form will display the exact number of responses it has received since becoming live on your site.)
- If you want to view a response in more detail, find the response you want to look at and click anywhere on it.
- A popup will appear on the right side of your page screen with the full details of the response, including all of their answers and computer or browser specific information like the IP address that submitted the form response.
- If you want to edit the response, to update an email address, phone number, or other sort of answer to the form, select Edit
- Make any changes you need to make to the form and then select Submit
Have a question or still need help? Submit a Help Ticket to the Kubota Help Desk!