In an ever-evolving digital world, many companies change their logos and branding every year. If a Shortline you carry changes their logo, not to worry, it's very easy to change it out on your site!
- Log into your Sitefinity dashboard
- Navigate to the Content tab and select Short Lines from the dropdown of options
- On the Short Lines page find the Shortline that you want to change the logo out on and select Edit on the right side of the Shortline name
- On the page to edit the Shortline, scroll down until you find the Related Media section and click Select Image
- You will need to upload the new Shortline logo and make sure the Shortlines library is selected and then click Done
- At the bottom of the page, click Publish and you are done!
If you customize or change out a Shortline logo, it will be reverted to the TracTru version of the logo when Equipment Syncs are run. If you believe that the logo is the current version of the logo, please submit a ticket to our help desk and we will make sure the logo is updated.
Have a question or still need help? Submit a Help Ticket to the Kubota Help Desk!
Please sign in to leave a comment.