Skip to main content
How to Add Redirect pages to the Navigation Menu
- Log into your Sitefinity dashboard
- Navigate to the Pages tab
- Select Create a Page
- Name the Page
- Select At top level.
- From the options, select This page redirects to another page
- From here you will have the option to choose where you would like this page to redirect to
- Page from this site
- Select a page within your site
- Web address
- Enter a URL to a different website (Example: route to your dealership's original site from your TracTru/ Kubota site if your original site is still active)
- (OPTIONAL) Check “Open this link in a new window” if you would like this URL to open into a new tab, not checking this box will redirect the current tab to the URL entered.
- Select Done and Save Changes
Have a question or still need help? Submit a Help Ticket to the Kubota Help Desk!